Question

Color grid rows.

• 26 January 2024
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

Need to know how to color grid rows based on grid value. 

Ex: if grid column value(x) equal to 1 then row color change to red else keeps default color.

Thanks

Bhagya

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @bhagyat25 I have successfully completed the requirement around 2 years ago and provided the code in the below post. Hope this will help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @bhagyat25  After initialize code methid, write a Page_Load event for the colors like below and verify.

public class SOOrderEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<SOOrderEntry>
{

public override void Initialize()
{
Page page = HttpContext.Current?.Handler as PXPage;
if (page != null)
{
page.Load += Page_Load;
}
}

private void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Page page = (Page)sender;
PXStyle rowStyle = new PXStyle();
rowStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(232, 252, 255);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(rowStyle, page, ".CssCurentRowStyle");

PXStyle rowStyleEditing = new PXStyle();
rowStyleEditing.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(rowStyleEditing, page, ".CssCurentRowStyleEditing");

PXStyle cellStyleEditing = new PXStyle();
cellStyleEditing.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 255, 220);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleEditing, page, ".CssCurentCellStyleEditing");

PXStyle cellStyleLastCost = new PXStyle();
cellStyleLastCost.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 217, 179);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleLastCost, page, ".CssCurentCellStyleLastCost");

PXStyle cellStyleHeaderCurrent = new PXStyle();
cellStyleHeaderCurrent.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(232, 252, 255);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleHeaderCurrent, page, ".GridMain.Dash .GridRow.CssStyleHeaderCurrent");

PXStyle cellStyleHeaderPreview = new PXStyle();
cellStyleHeaderPreview.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 255, 220);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleHeaderPreview, page, ".GridMain.Dash .GridRow.CssStyleHeaderPreview");

PX.Web.UI.PXGrid grdProfitBreakupByLine = (PX.Web.UI.PXGrid)ControlHelper.FindControl("grid", page);
if (grdProfitBreakupByLine != null)
{
grdProfitBreakupByLine.RowDataBound += (object grdsender, PXGridRowEventArgs erdb) =>
{
var data = erdb.Row.DataItem as PX.Objects.SO.SOLine;
if (data == null) { return; }

erdb.Row.Style.CssClass = data.CuryUnitPrice <= 0M ? "red20" : "black20";

};
}
}
}

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@bhagyat25  Have you chosen the right GRID ID from the .aspx page?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@bhagyat25  You have added to the DLL but I cannot access it. Can you let me know how to populate the records in the grid?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The forum search returned a few hits:

and

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70840294/how-can-i-get-row-colors-to-change-in-standard-grid-based-on-data-criteria

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You will need to do a customisation in order to add it but fairly straight forward if you are comfortable with javascript. Here is a good article on it that should give you some pointer. If you search for javascript color Acumatica there is lots of info out there.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56582456/how-do-i-add-row-highlighting-to-a-customization-contained-within-a-base-acumati

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bhagyat25 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @bhagyat25 I have successfully completed the requirement around 2 years ago and provided the code in the below post. Hope this will help you.

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

I applied everything as you given but page load event is not triggering. 

protected virtual void Initialize()
        {
            if (page != null)
            {
                page.Load += Page_Load;
            }
        }

Can you tell me any other things to do?

Thanks

Bhagya

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @bhagyat25  After initialize code methid, write a Page_Load event for the colors like below and verify.

public class SOOrderEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<SOOrderEntry>
{

public override void Initialize()
{
if (page != null)
{
page.Load += Page_Load;
}
}

private void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Page page = (Page)sender;
PXStyle rowStyle = new PXStyle();
rowStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(232, 252, 255);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(rowStyle, page, ".CssCurentRowStyle");

PXStyle rowStyleEditing = new PXStyle();
rowStyleEditing.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(rowStyleEditing, page, ".CssCurentRowStyleEditing");

PXStyle cellStyleEditing = new PXStyle();
cellStyleEditing.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 255, 220);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleEditing, page, ".CssCurentCellStyleEditing");

PXStyle cellStyleLastCost = new PXStyle();
cellStyleLastCost.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 217, 179);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleLastCost, page, ".CssCurentCellStyleLastCost");

PXStyle cellStyleHeaderCurrent = new PXStyle();
cellStyleHeaderCurrent.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(232, 252, 255);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleHeaderCurrent, page, ".GridMain.Dash .GridRow.CssStyleHeaderCurrent");

PXStyle cellStyleHeaderPreview = new PXStyle();
cellStyleHeaderPreview.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(255, 255, 220);
page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule(cellStyleHeaderPreview, page, ".GridMain.Dash .GridRow.CssStyleHeaderPreview");

PX.Web.UI.PXGrid grdProfitBreakupByLine = (PX.Web.UI.PXGrid)ControlHelper.FindControl("grid", page);
if (grdProfitBreakupByLine != null)
{
grdProfitBreakupByLine.RowDataBound += (object grdsender, PXGridRowEventArgs erdb) =>
{
var data = erdb.Row.DataItem as PX.Objects.SO.SOLine;
if (data == null) { return; }

erdb.Row.Style.CssClass = data.CuryUnitPrice <= 0M ? "red20" : "black20";

};
}
}
}

Hi @Naveen Boga , Yes I did the same, But it is not working and to ensure that I put break points to both Page Load and Init methods, But none of them fired. Any clue?

Thanks

Bhagya

Userlevel 3
Badge

@bhagyat25  Have you chosen the right GRID ID from the .aspx page?

Hi @Naveen Boga, Yes, It’s same as the grid id, my main issue is why these events not triggered once I put break points and attach the process in the VS. Any clue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@bhagyat25 Can you please share the customization package here?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@bhagyat25 Can you please share the customization package here?

Hi @Naveen Boga, Here is the package and screen id is RS403000. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@bhagyat25  You have added to the DLL but I cannot access it. Can you let me know how to populate the records in the grid?

Hi @Naveen Boga , VS solution file and the table script. (BAccountID is from the BAccount Table)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved