Solved

Can we get the actual location of a file(such as an attachment) stored in Acumatica?

• 14 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I want to load a file in Acumatica into Nuget package object(It expects file location). If we consider a file such as attachment in SOLine, how can I get actual location of that file? 

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 14 February 2023, 20:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

In Acumatica out of the box there are four possible locations:

1. Within Acumatica database. Table UploadFile, columns FileName and NoteID
  2. Local file folder. 
  3. Azure Blog Storage
  4. Amazon S3 Storage

As of 2, 3, 4 I don’t know on the top of my head, connection between SOLine, and location in Local file folder or in Azure, Amazon, but can try to find out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Join the SOLine.NoteID with NoteDoc and NoteDoc FileID with UploadFile and as Yuriy pointed out the name stores the file name. UploadFileRevision table stores the files data/content.

Acumatica in UploadFileInq has a GetFile() method that can retrieve any given single file for you by their guid.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Yuriy Zaletskyy @aaghaei  Thanks for the responses.!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved