Solved

Automation Schedule

• 13 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

How I can add a custom action in an automation schedule?

Thanks,

EV

icon

Best answer by Yuriy Zaletskyy 15 February 2023, 22:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Automation Schedule only works with Process Screens.  So you would need to create a custom process screen in order to make it eligible for scheduling

Userlevel 2
Badge

Automation Schedule only works with Process Screens.  So you would need to create a custom process screen in order to make it eligible for scheduling

Hi, I created the process screen, but how I can add a custom action to the Automation Schedule?

Thanks,

EV

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The process that is activated when the user selects Process or Process all on the process screen needs to execute your custom action.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The way how Acumatica team implements suchlike requests.

1. You need to have processing screen by all means. It also includes graph, and PXProcessing, SetProcessDelegate, etc.
  2. On processing page, you add either selector, or Drop down list ( string list, or int list, doesn’t matter ).

For example as it is done on Process Orders screen:

1. In your code of mass processing, you read value, which is selected by user
  2. In your automation schedule, you set up value of that Action

And you are all set. Just instead of button you use DropDown/Selector.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved