Question

Attempting to modify the ScanMove Screen and hitting brick wall

• 7 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey all trying to modify the ScanMove Screen in two ways;

1. Combine the Production Order ID and the Operation ID in a single scan.  Currently you are prompted first for the production order id then for the operation id.  So the change would be to maybe add a new scan item that parses to the two fields and then skips the two fields after populated, or anything that would combine the two.  Don’t care just need it to work
  2. Add the Scap quantity into the grid on scan move.  Its not there.  Its there on the move screen but we forgot that one for some reason.  

Both of these tasks sound very simple but access to everything in the Automated Warehouse Operation Engine it is not.  Everything seems to be in a sealed class or so far abstracted down the line that I can’t get to it. Examples are skimpy to say the least and none Add a new barcode scan item (there is one that you add a cancel button scan but thats not what I am looking for).   Injection is used to modify code and I can change the order of things and validations but Simple things like adding a field or barcode scan to an item seems not possible.  Maybe I’m just not seeing it.  wondering if anyone has any insight. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved