Solved

Why does overriding the sort order on Inventory Transaction History break the hyperlinks? Is there a way around it?

• 20 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been asked to set the default sort for the Inventory Transaction History screen to sort by Descending Date order.  I found the following which does the job.  The only problem is it breaks the hyperlinks for Reference Nbr.  Clicking on Reference Nbr used to open the relevant Adjustment or Receipt but after adding this code they don’t work.  They still look like hyperlinks and accept the click but no page pops up.  Does anybody have any ideas why this happens and if there is a work around? Or if this is the wrong way to do this and there is a better way please let me know.

namespace PX.Objects.IN
{
public class InventoryTranHistEnq_Extension : PXGraphExtension<InventoryTranHistEnq>
{
#region Event Handlers

public override void Initialize()
{
Base.ResultRecords.OrderByNew<OrderBy<Desc<InventoryTranHistEnqResult.tranDate>>>();

}

#endregion
}
}

Thanks for any help or advice,

Phil

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 20 September 2022, 15:21

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

I can’t tell you why that happens or if that’s the correct way to do it, but have you tried this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@darylbowman That looks a better way.  I missed that in trying to find where to set a default sort.  I can’t test now as the system is in use but I’ll try later. 

Thanks.

Phil

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@darylbowman  Just published it and it is working.

Thanks so much,

Phil

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved