Question

Show create PO GI on Sales Order tab

• 13 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

I was tasked to add a PO tab to the SO GI and display the Create PO (PO505000) GI on this tab. I managed to get the tab displayed by using selects from the POCreate graph and creating an SOrderEntry extension.

My problem is populating the data for the create PO tab. The create PO GI is displayed with a PXRedirectRequiredException from the SOrderEntry action. 

I am not sure how to do the same process when it is added as a tab on a different GI.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Solved

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @wikusvorster42 can you let us know how you resolved? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett, we are still busy testing. As soon as it is tested I will share the solution.

I am stuck at the moment. When creating a SO and I enter the order qty on the SO line I get an object reference error. I traced it back to the Model.cs. It has something to do with the POCreateProjectionAttribute in my extension. It happens before anything to do with the extension. 

it fails here on the return, the data is INItemPlan:

if (!bypassinterceptor && _Interceptor != null)
                {
                    return _Interceptor.Insert(this, data);
                }

The extension is attached. I am starting doubt if what I do is possible.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved