Question

Refresh SOInvoiceEntry (SO303000) Page Programatically

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m currently working on a customization project in which a file is created and attached to an invoice every time a user presses the print invoice button. The logic is implemented in ARInvoiceEntry and works perfectly, after pressing print the page refreshes and then redirects to a new tab for the report. However, in SOInvoiceEntry the logic is run from the ARInvoiceEntryExtension class which works as desired, the file is created and attached to the SOInvoice entry but the refresh does not work which means the Files indicator does not update to show that the file has been attached so the user needs to manually refresh the page to see the change. All I need is a way to refresh the page before the redirect exception is thrown and the report is shown so that the files indicator updates in SO303000. I tried using Base.Save.Press() in SOInvoiceEntryExtension class but it does not refresh even though the same method works with ARInvoiceEntryExtension. 

Any insight would be kindly appreciated, thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I tested the Base.Save.Press method in the release and email actions and it turns out they work. The only difference I can spot is that the base method of the print action of the invoice has a redirect to a report. Could that be the reason that the refresh gets cancelled?   

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved