Solved

How to rid out of this error in Customized screen "Server Error in '/' Application"

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi guys

In one of my customized screen Got a strange error could you have a look  

"Server Error in '/' Application"

And I did Unpublish & publish also still doing all the things to get rid out of this

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Leonardo Justiniano 27 May 2022, 17:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

This usually happens when you have components out of sync like DAC & forms, Workflows. You can export the package and look into it to verify each component, page; looking for any anomaly or mismatch.

Also I suggest, if you are managing source control through Git or other system, you roll back the last change you made.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Leonardo Justiniano 

I have cross checked and replaced the _Project folder from another system still getting error. We are managing source control through Git and roll back also done. but there is no change.

Could you elaborate your views on...

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

According to the error,

the issue is related to the filter 

Somehow, Acumatica is not able to load that list. This list is based on all public views of the graph (DataSource TypeName), including extensions.

If you have the custom screen working after a previous publishing (probably previous version) get a copy of the aspx page from 

..\CstPublished\pages_xx\*******.aspx 

In your Custom Package, delete the screen. Then re-add it again. Then click EDIT ASPX and replace the page content with the one copied above. Finally click GENERATE CUSTOMIZATION SCRIPT

Next step is publish.

Hope this can help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Leonardo Justiniano  I did all the stuff You have provided but Error still Loves me

Any suggestions….plz

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Well well @ShahidaValiSyed04 . I have found myself sometimes in the same situation. Without access to your environment is difficult to figure what else is going on.

If deleting / adding the form allows you to see the structure as usual, and If you kept all your coding out of the package in Visual Studio (DAC, Graph Extension, etc), I would suggest to re-do the changes on the form. Because you have a compiled version, you can see the additional fields and views when re-adding them.

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Leonardo Justiniano  I am getting this error in particular Tenant i.e on  SalesDemo 

Remaining Tenants are working fine. Is there any solution to clear this error in SalesDemo  Tenant 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved