Solved

How do I set up a workflow to autoemail the shipmentconfirmation report when the shipment has been confirmed?

• 24 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been trying to set this up and getting close but failing to find how to do this correctly.  What I want is for the same process that happens when I press the email shipment action button manually to happen when the shipment is confirmed but I can’t work out how to achieve this.  Is this something I need to do in the workflow or does it need some customization code or am I looking in the wrong place completely? 

I managed to set up a business event which sends the email when the status reaches status confirmed but it doesn’t allow me to attach the shipment confirmation report to it so I don’t think that is the right way to go about it.

Thanks,

Phil

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 26 June 2022, 11:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

HI @ppowell  Can you please try like below and verify?

1. Open the Customization Packages
  2. Add the Shipments screen under the Screens
  3. Extend the default Workflow
  4. Select the status as CONFIRMED
  5. Click on the Actions tab and select the Auto-Run action as TRUE for the Print Shipment Confirmation action.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved