Solved

Display information (Email) in inquiry Vendor Form

• 26 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello 
I m trying to display the mail (payment method tab) of vendor in the vendor inquiry form

but i cannot find it in the class CONTACT 
i wanna display this information : 

but i only find this one in CONTACT : 

icon

Best answer by Vinay Koppula 27 November 2020, 09:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @SadokHanini,

I’m a bit confused (screenshots are in a different language). Could you please confirm if the below is your requirement. 

In the Vendor screen, we have below tabs with different emails id’s and you want to display the Email which is present under the Payment Settings tab

1. General Settings - Email → ABC@gmail.com
  2. Payment Settings - Email → XYZ@gmail.com

You want to display the email i.e .XYZ@gmail.com in the Vendor Inquiry screen by adding a new field. Please confirm.

Best Regards,

Naveen B 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Naveen 

Yes that ‘s exactly it !

Userlevel 2

Hi @SadokHanini,

I’m a bit confused (screenshots are in a different language). Could you please confirm if the below is your requirement. 

In the Vendor screen, we have below tabs with different emails id’s and you want to display the Email which is present under the Payment Settings tab

You want to display the email i.e .XYZ@gmail.com in the Vendor Inquiry screen by adding a new field. Please confirm.

Best Regards,

Naveen B 

Hi @SadokHanini,

Best Regards,

Naveen B 

Yes, exactly

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@SadokHanini 

To get the Payment Settings > Email, you have to join the Vendor table with Contact and LocationExtAddress. 

Attached the GI for your reference. Hope that helps. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved