Question

Real-time Sync on Salesforce Sync has stopped working on Multiple Sites

• 12 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

we have the salesforce sync setup on our Live(cloud) and a Sandbox(self hosted) and suddenly this morning both sites are giving us an error on the real time sync. None of the entities will “Start” on the Salesforce Sync page, and I see this error in trace:

“Failed to connect Salesforce Bayeux client”

These are connected to different salesforce sites, so I don't think it’s on the Salesforce end.

could something have broken on the Acumatica server side?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Going to the BAccount and manually syncing still works, just the real time sync that has stopped working.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did a fresh install of 23.114.0025 (localhost, on a seperate server from our Sandbox mentioned above) and a brand new Salesforce sandbox, and I’m still getting the same error. There maybe a more widespread issue here across the Salesforce Sync connector. (Did salesforce make any API changes due to Hyperforce maybe?)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @gorazem were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Hackett I was not, we were told upgrading to a new build would fix the issue, but it still persists. This is causing some major workflow issues and I’m having to manually setup each account for our sales team. And doing the full sync on a schedule(the provided workaround) won’t really work for us during business hours, cause we have almost 50k records syncing to salesforce, and it takes hours for the sync to complete.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved