Solved

Can Do's and Cannot Do's of SendGrid-Acumatica Integration

• 21 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Can someone explain to me the capabilities of the Acumatica - SendGrid Integration. I do not see much literature on the integration since 2022. 

Does this integration work successfully on a consistent basis?

What can it do vs what can it not do via its integration?

I am a new client of Acumatica, and we are looking to do our email marketing directly out of Acumatica and then pull the information into campaigns. We need the ability to mitigate risk against being blacklisted after sending out an eblast, can it unsubscribe users from a list, does it allow the use of templates inside Acumatica, do the analytics only live in SendGrid?

Any and all information on this integration would be very helpful. Also, if there is a better integration to look into please feel free to share. Many thanks in advance for anyone’s time and consideration. 

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 1 April 2024, 20:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @fkrug 

We use the Acumatica - SendGrid integration to do all of our mass emailings.  We have had no issues with it.  

From our experience, it is great at sending out the emails. However, we don’t get deliverability statistics or updates back into contact records when they are bad emails or receive unsubscribe requests.  We manually export a file of bad emails & unsubscribes out of SendGrid and then use that file to update contacts based on that file.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or would like to see how we use it.

Best,

David

David, thank you for the info. I would defiantly like to take you up on seeing how you use it if you are open to it. 

Best,

Frank

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Frank,

I’m in the Pacific timezone (PDT).  What time zone are you in?

If you have any availability today, we could meet up today or let me know what time works best for you tomorrow.

Best,

David

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved