Solved

Project Approval Workflow

• 2 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

We have a client that only needs approvals for Project ID’s that begin with a P. However, when I create a Project ID that begins with a B it’s still requiring the approval workflow. Here are my conditions. How can I modify my conditions so it does not trigger the approval workflow when I create a project that begins with a B. Let me know.

icon

Best answer by FrancesPantelidakis24 13 March 2023, 17:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tommaricle43 

Thanks. Can you screenshot your condition?

Frances 

Userlevel 3
Badge

In demo system on 22R2 FYI

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes I tried it with a B at the beginning and when Activated it skipped the approval.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tommaricle43 

Great did you try one that began with a B and did it trigger the workflow at all? It’s not supposed to? Let me know.

Thanks,

Frances 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did one just like you to test except didn’t use the second line and it worked for me.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 

We tried Project ID but it only allows numeric characters unless you know of a way to bypass? Let me know.

Frances

Badge +18

Hello @FrancesPantelidakis24 ,

I have some ideas but not a confirmed answer.

• I wonder if the second condition line is needed. 
  • I wonder if field name Project ID might work, instead of ContractCD-Project ID.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved