Solved

Project Address as a customer location selector?

• 12 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

The new Project Address fields implemented in 2020 R2 to replace the single Project Site field is definitely an improvement.  But I wonder why it isn't configured as a selector whereby the user can select from the customer's locations, like the Default Location.  Have others encountered this?  How are you handling it if so?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 17 May 2021, 04:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I had the same question.  At the Acumatica Live event, in the developer section, the presenter showed how the customization would work and demonstrated it for us.   When the recordings come out, take a minute and watch.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We have 200 - 300  projects a year, so keeping project addresses separate from Customer addresses works better for us.  However, it would be a good feature to be able to add the job address as a Customer location and also pulll a job address from existing Customer locations.

I would also like to see the job address be available as a Ship to on Purchase Orders and Sales Orders.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @JohnBeiler61 

Please add this request on the ‘ideas’ page of the community portal for our Product Management team to review (https://community.acumatica.com/ideas).

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved