Solved

Proforma not creating

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a T&M invoice and press “Run Project Billing”, it says it was completed but no Proforma invoice was created.  I am not sure why the invoice is not creating, has anyone had this happen?

icon

Best answer by kristianharianja 2 February 2023, 00:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Deanne there are several possible reasons.

The billing rule might be set to TM billing but no transactions has been posted to the account group specified on the billing rule's account group range. If this is meant to be generated from allocation, the allocation rule may have failed to perfom the allocations from project transaction.

It could also be the next billing date is before the transaction date. Ex: time entry is 1 Feb but next billing date is 30 Jan. 

The other issue might be the create proforma invoice is not ticked on the project summary.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @kristianharianja .

Userlevel 1

Thank you Kristian, I appreciate the response, I will see if any of those solutions work.  We have created two prior invoices which seems strange the set up would change but I will check for sure and if I am still unable to get a proforma, I will created a ticket.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved