Solved

Proforma Invoice - filter cost to appear in T&M

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

There is a way to filter things who appear in T&M Proforma.

If by example we dont want to bill item ABC to the customer (and don’t want to appear on the invoice)?

Could I manage this via Project/Cost budget? Billing rule? Configuration?

Now I delete ABC rows manually.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 14 July 2023, 21:54

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@raphrf What is it you are not wanting to bill?  Are these consistent costs you do not want to bill?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

It’s some InventoryID

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

When entering AP invoice, you can mark line items as non-billable.  On the billing rule you could make a more complicated formula to include and If then statement  IF Inventory Id = x then $0, but that would be all the time.  You can also put the non-billable inventory id’s to a different account group so they will not go through the billing rule.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Yes I had the same idea to set a selling price(Sales Prices) of 0$ for some Inventory item for this customer, it’s working , but i want to remove the 0$ item at the generation of proforma(and not at the report)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@raphrf  Since you are doing T & M Billing, you can uncheck this box

Be careful doing this on a Progress Billing type as it will affect the AIA.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi, I tried to uncheck “Create Lines with Zero Amount and Quantity    “ in billing rule without success. I saw that the Help said two different logic, the first one correspond to my need (or) the second seem to be implemented in the code(and),

My amount is 0$ and appear in proforma

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@raphrf  Do you have quanitity on the transactions? If not, then you will need to enter a case to see why this is not working for you

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Ticket created 

The billing rule
the proforma row at zero amount

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@raphrf i recently started exploring with rate tables.  i know you can specify projects and inventory IDs which can be set at specific rates (I.E. 0.00) i haven’t tested this out but it could be worth a shot.

my other question is, does the inventory ID have a price associated with it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@raphrf i recently started exploring with rate tables.  i know you can specify projects and inventory IDs which can be set at specific rates (I.E. 0.00) i haven’t tested this out but it could be worth a shot.

my other question is, does the inventory ID have a price associated with it?

Interesting, i never tryed with rates, let me know !

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@raphrf  Since you have billable quantity on the transaction(s) so the line will show up on the Invoice.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@raphrf are you making sure the non billable transactions do not have the “billable” checkbox checked? that should prevent items from showing up on the list.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved