Question

Drawing Logs - Usage Questions

• 1 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m trying to understand the best practices around using drawing logs. How are most construction companies adding, organizing and searching through plans when uploaded as a drawing log. Our the complete pdf files that could be 100+ pages added as a single drawing log? When including drawing logs to RFI’s, submittals, and change requests are new drawing logs created and uploaded with only the specific page from the plans that is needed.

Our Team has experience with AutoDesk Construction Cloud where a plan is uploaded and automatically parsed into sheets. When creating RFI’s, submittals, and change requests then then link to an individual sheet or sheets.

With Acumatica it seems that we would need to use an external program to export the proper plan pages, potentially add markup and then link that new drawing log to the issue. Is my understanding correct or am I missing how the drawing logs should be used?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved