Solved

Changing the default time on time activities in Daily Field Report

• 14 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Is the a way to change the default time when creating a new time activity in a daily field report from 9:00 AM to 8:00 AM?

icon

Best answer by mike.gillum 23 February 2022, 14:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kgawryluk80@kbeatty21 

Our QA & Dev teams are currently verifying this issue and will get a ticket written up. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kgawryluk80,

Yes, you can adjust the time activity by setting the Employee Work Calendar & time. See screen grabs below for where to go and adjust this:

Regards,

@kgawryluk80 ,

I am looking into this for you. This should be following the same “rules” for work calendars and employees for Time. 

Mike Gillum

HI @mike.gillum  I tried the same thing you suggested and it did not work. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kgawryluk80 ,

I am looking into this for you. This should be following the same “rules” for work calendars and employees for Time. 

Userlevel 2

Yes, that works on stand-alone time activities, however, it does not work when creating time activities in a Daily Field Report record.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kgawryluk80,

Yes, you can adjust the time activity by setting the Employee Work Calendar & time. See screen grabs below for where to go and adjust this:

Regards,

Mike Gillum

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved