Question

Multiple Order Types imported from Shopify

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, 

Is it possible to create an entity mapping for the Shopify store connector to create orders with different order types depending on certain criteria as it comes over from Shopify? 

I have the Shopify store set up with a default order type (WB), and then we also use the POS side. This has two order types for in store and ship to customer orders already set up. 

However, we are starting to use other sales channels in our Shopify store and we don’t want all those orders from Shopify admin, online store, and other channels to ALL come through with the same order type. I’ve tried creating several different entity mappings to follow some logic with NO luck. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I dont believe this is possible without a customisation 

Userlevel 4
Badge

=Switch(    [OrderData.SourceName] = 'web', 'WB',    InStr([OrderData.Tags], 'FO') > 0, 'FO',    [OrderData.SourceName] = 'shopify_draft_order', 'MO',    [OrderData.SourceName] = '3094345', 'CP',    True, 'FI')

This set for the Order Type target field on the Sales order entity works for all except the FO orders, which are our ship from store orders at the POS. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved