Solved

How to send a list of service orders in one email notification triggered by a business event

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a GI with a list of service orders and want to email that list of service orders in one email notification, triggered by a business event.  If I add the ((FSServiceOrder_refNbr)) it returns just one of several.

Is there a way to get it to list, just like in a report designer?

-David

icon

Best answer by dgross54 11 January 2023, 02:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I find emails are a bit limited in functionality. I ran into this issue trying to break out sales order details on an order confirmation email. In addition to this breaking out line details, creating formulas in an email would be helpful as well!

You might need to create your service order list as a report and attach the report to the email through the notification screen. Maybe someday emails will get revamped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dgross54 

You can modify the below report “ Service Order Summary” as per your requirement and schedule a business events to send reports daily,

Please look below suggestions similar for your help.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks guys, I solved the issue by creating a very basic report and embedding it into the email.

-David

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @dgross54 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved