Solved

How to Revoked the Standard Cost Field in Stock Item Maintenance

• 16 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone, I am trying to figure out where I could set the revoked access to user access rights by role for current cost in the stock item screen. I revoked this in the inventory item and item/warehouse setting but it seems reflected again on the screen. Is there a field that I missed?

Noted: I already tagged the access to specified users and set it as a view on the above setup (Inventories and Stock Items).

Stock Item Screen

Set up: Inventory Iten

Set up in Item/Warehouse Settings

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 September 2022, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Sir Manikantad, Yes sure, How can I restrict the Standad Cost? 

Hi @Alfie 

Hi @Alfie 

I tried the couple of options to restrict the current cost using permissions but I got the same situation, 

If you want to restrict could you please restrict the “ Standard cost “ totally .

Thanks

I think we can restrict the Total standard cost section in stock Item but it is not hiding the section.

I have restricted all the sections available in the stock Item screen and verified but it seems we cannot hide some sections in the stock Screen,

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Miss @kbeatty21 . I want to hide this section to users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Alfie 

Do you want users to not to be able to see this section or to just not update it?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Sir Manikantad, Yes sure, How can I restrict the Standad Cost? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alfie 

I tried the couple of options to restrict the current cost using permissions but I got the same situation, 

If you want to restrict could you please restrict the “ Standard cost “ totally .

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved