Solved

Creating Employees List

• 25 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

Assume that in one tenant we have configured two companies as “Company A” & “Company B”. And for those companies we have separate employees for each company. Therefore is there any way to maintain 02 sets of employees separately in one tenant ?

Thank You & Best Regards,

Yashodha. 

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 27 June 2023, 17:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yashodhalakshini85 

You can set an Employee ‘ Branch’ as shown in below screenshot 

Will it help as per your requirement?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

I did that but the employee is still visible to both companies..

Thanks & Regards

Yashodha

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yashodhalakshini85 I don't see the option in Acumatica, could you please help with your use scenario to verify. other scenarios

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Assume that in one tenant we have configured two companies as “Company A” & “Company B”. And for those companies we have separate employees for each company. Therefore is there any way to maintain 02 sets of employees separately in one tenant ?

This was my question.. I need to maintain 2 employee lists for each two companies..

Thanks & Regards,

Yashodha

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can create a Generic inquiry per branch Wise. >?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Regards,

Yashodha

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

This was my question.. I need to maintain 2 employee lists for each two companies..

Thanks & Regards,

Yashodha

Hello @yashodhalakshini85 , if you are checking the employees list using the Admin account then it would be visible for all the companies/branches. Please confirm the system still displays all the records if you are loggin into a specific user that has access to a specific branch/company only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can sort and filter your employees like the posters above have mentioned in reports/inquiries by branch, but all the employees will all live in the same EPEmployee table.

In terms of who can view the records:

Anyone with access to the employee screen can generally view all Employees.  But Employees are also grouped by the Company Tree, which impacts which other employees can view their related records (expenses, time cards, etc.).  So my manager can view my time card, but I cannot view their time card, etc.

Have you put any access restrictions around your branches/companies to limit what users can see?  See info about Branch Security.  This would restrict some of the visibility around the Employees screen as well.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved