Solved

Summit 2022 Session Presentation Decks Available?

• 7 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, All.

As a new Acumatica customer, I just attended my first Summit.  It was a great experience, and thanks to all who recommended it.

Question:  Are the presentation decks from the Summit sessions available after the Summit?  If so, I could use some guidance to find them.

Thanks!

Greg

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 February 2022, 23:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ArriviaGreg and @kbeatty21 - I am checking on this internally. It sounds like we may be able to post more than the keynotes. I’ll update here when I find out for sure. 

Thanks, @Chris Hackett for your response and efforts.

The Tips and Tricks session was voluminous with rapid fire information, and I was encouraged when the session presenters indicated the slide show would be available so we didn't need to take thorough notes.  I am disappointed and feel like I gained little value as a result.

As a note for the future, perhaps the presenters should be aware the slides won't be available.  This was my first Summit, and I now will know for next time.

Thanks again for your assistance.  I appreciate it.

Greg

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It usually is just the keynotes. The breakouts are usually not posted. 

Hi @ArriviaGreg and @kbeatty21 - I am checking on this internally. It sounds like we may be able to post more than the keynotes. I’ll update here when I find out for sure. 

Thanks, @Chris Hackett.  I appreciate the response.

I am looking specifically for the deck of the “Tips and Tricks” session lead my Eric Moreau and Paul Dubuque.  They indicated the presentation would be available, and as a result I didn’t take full notes.

I appreciate your help.

Greg

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ArriviaGreg - @kbeatty21 is correct. Whatever is posted on summit.acumatica.com is the extent of what is available. If you have a PAM assigned to your business account they may be able to get you additional but that’s the only way I was able to find. Apologies as that’s not likely the news you were looking for. Regards, Chris

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved