Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi - Acumatica Community Featured Member for December 2023

• 6 December 2023
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi our Acumatica Community Featured Member for December 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @manikantad18!

I’m Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi, an Implementation consultant for Kensium Solutions in Hyderabad City, Telangana, India.  I've worked with Acumatica for four years and was awarded Acumatica MVP 2023. I like to spend significant time on the community site to gain experience and help others. I thank @chandrasekhar M @Rahul Gedupudi @saikumarc @Johnmasi for their valuable suggestions and guidance in the Acumatica journey with Kensium.

Outside of Acumatica- I’m married to Viharika (who always encourages me) and have a one-year baby child ‘Medhasvi Saanvi.’ In My free time, I play cricket and spend some time with my cousins and friends—most of the time, I love playing with my daughter and my Brother’s Kids (Snigdha and Parish). I want to thank my Parents for their support and guidance.

Thank you, Kensium, for this wonderful opportunity to work with Acumatica.

@ChandraM 

@jmasi74 

@Sai Chettiar 

15 replies

Badge +18

Congratulations, @manikantad18 ! What a lovely family you have. Thank you for helping us on the Acumatica Community.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations @manikantad18 on being the featured member! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Congrats @manikantad18 on being the featured member! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @manikantad18 !! 

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @manikantad18 Congratulations for being the Featured Member of Acumatica! Best Wishes! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Many Many Congratulations Satya Da..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations, Mani! Keep up the excellent work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats @manikantad18! So well deserved! The Community is so much better with you here! :)

You have such a beautiful family! I can’t believe the baby is a year old already! Seems not long ago that she was just born! 

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @manikantad18

Userlevel 5
Badge

Congrats @manikantad18 ! It is a pleasure working together👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you Everyone.

Great contributions Mani ..Congratulations

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@manikantad18 congratulations!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved