Michael Ho - Acumatica Community Featured Member for November 2023

• 8 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Michael Ho our Acumatica Community Featured Member for November 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @mikeho!

Hi everyone! My name is Michael Ho, and I've been using Acumatica on the client side for over 2 years now. I kind of backed my way into a role at our ecommerce company that includes managing Acumatica (along with our other systems, like Shopify). I've come to really enjoy learning everything I can about Acumatica and these forums have been such a valuable resource for me, so THANK YOU to everyone who has every asked and/or answered a question here!

On the personal side, I was born and raised in Long Beach, CA and I’m married with 3 teenage kids. I'm relatively competent on the drums and guitar (having graduated with a degree in music, though never really using that degree in my professional career) and have a natural curiosity about many things, but particularly technology. I've included a photo that represents how most of us tend to meet each other these days - over Zoom. See you ‘round the forums!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congrats @mikeho for being the featured member this month and being a valued member of our community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congrats Michael thanks for being part of the community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the kind words, and even more so the answers and insight I’ve received from each of you on these forums!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mflores   Congratulations on being the featured member !! 

I have had the pleasure of working with @mikeho in multiple capacities. His description of “backing into a role as an admin” Is true. But from the outside those who know him, know the role fits him like a glove. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congratulations @mikeho on being the featured member! 

I have seen so many people end up in the Acumatica space like you did! 

Badge +18

Greetings, @mikeho !

I’m very glad to know your story, your Acumatica history. Congratulations on being featured on Acumatica Community; it’s a happy place.

😄

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved