Solved

Error when I try to use InventorySummaryEnquiryResult in a report

• 19 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I need to include the unit cost that is on the inventory Summary but when I include InventorySummaryEnquiryResult the report gives an error.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 7 September 2022, 22:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @leov78 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @leov78 The Inventory Summary inquiry uses a table that is not exist on the DB in order to pull this data, hence the GI cannot be lined to this either in Report.

Thanks

Hi, on the sales order report I need to include the estimated unit cost that the lot item shows on the Inventory Summary. it is a lot item and multiple warehouse so it has to be the right estimated cost.

so I included the InventorySummaryEnquiryResult to the report and I get the following error, I also tried with a new report and only included  InventorySummaryEnquiryResult and get the same error. Could I use  InventorySummaryEnquiryResult in reports?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @leov78  Can you please elaborate your question with issue details/screenshots?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved