New to the Minnesota Acumatica User Group

• 8 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello community,

My name is Dave Schneider and I am the CFO/COO for Kradle.  We make CBD and non-CBD pet supplements for Calming, Skin & Coat, and Hip & Joint, principally for dogs, but may be moving into other furry friend speicies in the future. 

Find our products here:  kradlemypet.com or at Amazon, Chewy, Petsmart.com, Walmart.com or in store at Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart, PetSmart, Chuck & Don’s, and many other independent pet retailers.

We are located in the North Loop in DT Mpls and we have been using Acumatica for just about 3 years.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello Dave!  Welcome to Acumatica community.

This is my first time hearing about CBD products for pets. I have a feeling our hermit crab will be interested in your future supplements. 🙂

Laura   

@Laura02  I am laughing at the hermit crab! 😁

Welcome @dcschneider64! I know personally there is a need for CBD for pets. I have 2 bulldogs that HATE fireworks and it helps calm them! I am glad to see this type of product is using Acumatica. I hope you find lots of help in the Community!

Badge +18

Hello Dave!  Welcome to Acumatica community.

This is my first time hearing about CBD products for pets. I have a feeling our hermit crab will be interested in your future supplements. 🙂

Laura   

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved