Introduction to Community - Hello from the Sunshine State!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi!

My name is Iqra Harrison and I work at SWK Technologies.  I started as an end user where I implemented Acumatica and I was very heavily involved in the process.  I was able to get exposure to the construction module, inventory, finance and payroll.  I joined SWK in June 2021 and I’ve loved it ever since.  I’ve learned so much about Acumatica over the last few years (especially the Construction/Project Accounting module!)

I am based out of Orlando, Florida.  I recently moved here back in August 2022 from Northern Virginia.  I’ve been married for 8 years and have an amazing 5 year old daughter!  I enjoy going to Disney and Universal (the annual passes have definitely come in handy!).  I also recently just got a puppy, her name is Bella and she’s a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix!

Really excited to be a part of the Acumatica Community and look forward to working with you all in the future!

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @iqraharrison48 ,

Welcome to Acumatica Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome to community @iqraharrison48 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Welcome @iqraharrison48 and nice to meet you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yay! Now everyone can see how awesome you are! 

Welcome! I know you have lots of great help you can give! 😁

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved