Hello from Raincouver otherwise known as Vancouver, Canada

• 16 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Community,

My name is Reza. I love the sun and heat but not sure why I am living in Vancouver which is cold and rainy 😂. Those who have not been here should know if we are lucky, we will have a week or two of constant clear sky and feel the heat in July. I have my master's in Accounting and am a CPA who has worked in accounting/finance in different positions from clerical to CFO roles over 20 years and surprisingly simultaneously as a developer too. I love to help people within my time and knowledge constraints.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@aaghaei sounds like Florida is calling your name! it’s mostly sunny down here :) 

I truly wish I could. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@aaghaei sounds like Florida is calling your name! it’s mostly sunny down here :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Laura02,

Thank you and it is my pleasure to help as much as I can.

Why visit? Within your connections help me get a job in Construction there, and I will move to Florida FOR GOOD. I love it.

Badge +18

Hello Reza,

Thank you for all the help you do in the Acumatica Community!  I’m glad to know a little about you. 

When you feel too cold, please come visit Florida!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved