Hello from Chicago!

• 5 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi! My name is Jerry. My family and I live just outside Chicago with our two dogs and two cats. I’m a long time SAP and Oracle implementer new to the Acumatica ecosystem. I’m very happy with how simple the interface navigates and the clean, easy to read look of the tool. I am a self employed IT contractor and now Acumatica Partner.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome onboard!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome Jerry!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @jerry14,

Welcome to the community.

Userlevel 1

Hi Jerry,

Found your thread searching for “SAP” to see if there were like-minded people as well. I am also coming from an SAP S/4 environment focused on MM/PM/EWM/Ariba on various implementations and now into the Acumatica space as well. I would definitely agree with you on the simplification of the Acumatica UI and interface as well.

Benny

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @jerry14 - welcome!  I am also in Chicago and a newly minted Acumatica partner.  Would love to meet up for coffee or a call to introduce myself.  Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving!  

Best,

Nirav Shah

Badge +18

Hello Jerry!  Welcome to Acumatica.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jerry14  

Welcome to the Acumatica community! I also came from an SAP background so I know how you feel with the simplicity of Acumatica!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved