Question

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Customer Payment Method can only import one piece of data at a time.

I used Import by Scenario to prepare two pieces of data. After clicking Import, only one piece of data could be imported, and it also marked the other piece of data as processed, although it was not imported.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewZ 

Please find the attached Import scenario and compare the mapping

Hi @AndrewZ 

Please find the attached Import scenario and compare the mapping

I adjusted my mapping to be similar to yours.
When I adjust the Customer value here and they are different, I can import two pieces of data. Is customer a constraint with the same primary key?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewZ 

Please check the same.

Hi @AndrewZ 

Please check the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewZ Try the import scenario as needed and dont remove any mapping till here ( Shown in screenshot)

Hi @AndrewZ Try the import scenario as needed and dont remove any mapping till here ( Shown in screenshot)

Even if I change it to this, it will not affect the result. It seems that it has a special liking for BAcountID. Only two pieces of data can be inserted at the same time if the BAcountID is different.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved