Solved

Time and Expense - Receipt errror

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, 

Some users are receiving the below error message when attempting to open up a new receipt in Acumatica, does anyone know what could be causing this issue?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 March 2023, 20:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ketiller 

A few things here:

1. Is the Corporate Card Active?
  2. Are the employees who are trying to create the expense receipt attached to that card?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ketiller 

Can you please review and confirm if corporate cards is present 000017 ?

Also share a screenshot.

Thanks

Additionally review the suggestion provided here on cash account

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 @manikantad18 

Thank you for the quick responses. I attached two screenshots. So oddly enough it is only affecting some users. For example, I have a corporate card in the system and I am able to create new expense receipts. 

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @manikantad18 @manikantad18 

Thank you for the quick responses. I attached two screenshots. So oddly enough it is only affecting some users. For example, I have a corporate card in the system and I am able to create new expense receipts. 

Thank you,

The users who are trying to create the expense receipt, are they not on that card?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 

The users attempting to enter the receipt has the card assigned to them. 

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ketiller 

Can you check the Branch on the Cash Account? Is it different from the branch the user is logging into for the Expense Receipt?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 

Please see the below screenshot of the cash account. I have noticed people, not in headquarters branch are having the issue but I do not have restricted visibility to with branch checked.

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ketiller 

It could be the branch not matching. You may need to create a cash account for that branch to use with corporate cards. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved