Solved

PO lines are consolidating

• 7 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello,

We have a PO with 4 lines for the same stock item.

Each line has a different Requested date.

When I print the PO, it consolidates this to 1 line on the printed PO.

We do not want this, we want to print the 4 lines to show each requested date.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 September 2022, 20:18

View original

5 replies

Badge +16

Hi, is your PO report customized?  I did a quick test in my demo using the standard po report, ordering the same item on two lines with different requested dates, and my lines are not consolidated to 1 line. (The standard report doesn’t show expected dates but I can add expected date and still have 2 lines.)

Are you creating a Blanket PO?  I tested with a Normal PO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @laura01 In My standard Acumatica I am able to see the same behavior as @ltussing03  reported.

@ltussing03 My suggestion to show the Item and Description in different columns will resolve the reported issue I believe

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @ltussing03 

My local Acumatica was like yours, it was combining all the lines:

I went into the Report Designer and changed under the Build Schema > Sorting and Grouping

I changed these conditions on the report and saved a new version:

Then when I ran that new PO report, it separated the lines:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

KBEATTY,

You rock once again!!!

It didn’t work using the line QTY as they were all the same.  But I used your example exactly except I used the requested date instead of the qty and *poof*, perfection!

THANK YOU!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

KBEATTY,

You rock once again!!!

It didn’t work using the line QTY as they were all the same.  But I used your example exactly except I used the requested date instead of the qty and *poof*, perfection!

THANK YOU!!!!

Glad to have helped. :) 

It’s interesting for sure that the system does that out of the box. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved