Solved

PO lines are consolidating

• 7 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We have a PO with 4 lines for the same stock item.

Each line has a different Requested date.

When I print the PO, it consolidates this to 1 line on the printed PO.

We do not want this, we want to print the 4 lines to show each requested date.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 September 2022, 20:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

KBEATTY,

You rock once again!!!

It didn’t work using the line QTY as they were all the same.  But I used your example exactly except I used the requested date instead of the qty and *poof*, perfection!

THANK YOU!!!!

Glad to have helped. :) 

It’s interesting for sure that the system does that out of the box. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

KBEATTY,

You rock once again!!!

It didn’t work using the line QTY as they were all the same.  But I used your example exactly except I used the requested date instead of the qty and *poof*, perfection!

THANK YOU!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ltussing03 

My local Acumatica was like yours, it was combining all the lines:

I went into the Report Designer and changed under the Build Schema > Sorting and Grouping

I changed these conditions on the report and saved a new version:

Then when I ran that new PO report, it separated the lines:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @laura01 In My standard Acumatica I am able to see the same behavior as @ltussing03  reported.

@ltussing03 My suggestion to show the Item and Description in different columns will resolve the reported issue I believe

Thanks

Badge +18

Hi, is your PO report customized?  I did a quick test in my demo using the standard po report, ordering the same item on two lines with different requested dates, and my lines are not consolidated to 1 line. (The standard report doesn’t show expected dates but I can add expected date and still have 2 lines.)

Are you creating a Blanket PO?  I tested with a Normal PO.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved