Solved

Increase Qty on Shipment

• 22 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Is there a way to increase the qty shipped on a shipment record without first having to edit the original sales order?

icon

Best answer by csilvestri15 22 December 2021, 17:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @csilvestri15 

I think we cant do this . We will get the validation message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @csilvestri15  We can not ship the goods more than that we ordered :wink:

Can you please let us know the business scenario?

I actually found the option. On the sales order screen there is an overship threshold % field that defaults to 100%. If I change to 110%  the system will allow me to change the quantity shipped in the shipment to 10% more than what was ordered. Cool feature. This is good for customers shipping weighted items like sand and gravel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @csilvestri15  Yes this is great and thanks for letting us know.

Just to inform you that I also just checked that this feature will not be applicable for an items with serial or lot numbers specified;

For the lot serial items should be shipped in the precise quantities in which they are ordered at Sales Order.

Thank you @Naveen B !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen B 

It should work for Lot tracked items as well. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved