Solved

Increase Qty on Shipment

• 22 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Is there a way to increase the qty shipped on a shipment record without first having to edit the original sales order?

icon

Best answer by csilvestri15 22 December 2021, 17:59

View original

6 replies

I actually found the option. On the sales order screen there is an overship threshold % field that defaults to 100%. If I change to 110%  the system will allow me to change the quantity shipped in the shipment to 10% more than what was ordered. Cool feature. This is good for customers shipping weighted items like sand and gravel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @csilvestri15 

I think we cant do this . We will get the validation message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @csilvestri15  We can not ship the goods more than that we ordered :wink:

Can you please let us know the business scenario?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen B 

It should work for Lot tracked items as well. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @csilvestri15  Yes this is great and thanks for letting us know.

Just to inform you that I also just checked that this feature will not be applicable for an items with serial or lot numbers specified;

For the lot serial items should be shipped in the precise quantities in which they are ordered at Sales Order.

Thank you @Naveen B !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved