Solved

Upload Button on AP Cheks and Payments

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I would like to add an upload button to be able to upload an excel file with the lines an AP payment should be applied. 

What do I need to do in the customizations? 

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 23 August 2022, 01:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Jeff96 Try creating a graph extension for the class that defines the view where you want to add the Upload button. I guess it is the Documents to Apply tab where the Adjustments view is the one:

In this case, the Adjustments view is defined inside the MultiCurrency graph extension, so, try something like this to override it by adding the PXImport attribute on top of it:

public class MultiCurrencyExtension : PXGraphExtension<MultiCurrency,APPaymentEntry>
{
[PXImport(typeof(APPayment))]
[PXViewName(Messages.APAdjust)]
[PXCopyPasteHiddenView]
public PXSelectJoin<APAdjust,
LeftJoin<APInvoice, On<APInvoice.docType, Equal<APAdjust.adjdDocType>,
And<APInvoice.refNbr, Equal<APAdjust.adjdRefNbr>>>,
LeftJoin<APTran, On<APInvoice.paymentsByLinesAllowed, Equal<True>,
And<APTran.tranType, Equal<APAdjust.adjdDocType>,
And<APTran.refNbr, Equal<APAdjust.adjdRefNbr>,
And<APTran.lineNbr, Equal<APAdjust.adjdLineNbr>>>>>>>,
Where<APAdjust.adjgDocType, Equal<Current<APPayment.docType>>,
And<APAdjust.adjgRefNbr, Equal<Current<APPayment.refNbr>>,
And<APAdjust.released, NotEqual<True>>>>> Adjustments;
}

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Jeff96 Can you help a non-programmer understand how your customization will differ from the existing Excel button?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96Can you help a non-programmer understand how your customization will differ from the existing Excel button?

I’m also not a programmer… There is currently no excel upload button, only a download button.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

doh, I confused buttons.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved