Solved

Error while initializing the product configurator

• 14 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Dear all,

I have desperately tried to set up the product configurator for several hours by now. I followed the guidelines by acumatica help portal. However, if I want to try out my configuration with the action test configuration an error occurs “AM Error: The following error message occurred during calculation of a sales price for the EMS-57-EL item: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”

The item EMS-57-EL has a price set in its master data...and it is also referenced to a BOM…

Can anyone help me? :(

icon

Best answer by Hannah Barnes 16 August 2021, 14:59

View original

3 replies

Hi there,

thank you very much for your reply and help.

A collegue of mine now resetted the database and now it works again. He assumed that there were some wrong entries.

Best Wishes

maracuja

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi Maracuja,

I have seen this error a couple of times before, and while I did not identify a root cause, in both cases, to resolve the issue, it was enough to reset cashes and then restart application on the Apply Updates screen (SM203510).

Be sure to schedule the restart with users as the process will log them out of the instance.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That is a fairly generic error - can share more details on the calculation/formula?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved