Solved

Acumatica Exchange Integration

• 11 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We recently had to configure Exchange with Acumatica, and one of the things we needed to do on the Azure side was to include a line of code.

Is this normal? Or is there another way of configuring it rather than to paste a few lines of code?

Below is the line of code that needed to be added in Azure :

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Missy Main 16 December 2022, 17:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

I can confirm this is a necessary step, and normally completed by Exchange/Azure Admin of a company.

This step is specified in the following KB article as well as a necessary step to complete. 

Adding this code ensures the proper permissions are used for Exchange Integration.

Hello,

I can confirm this is a necessary step, and normally completed by Exchange/Azure Admin of a company.

This step is specified in the following KB article as well as a necessary step to complete. 

Adding this code ensures the proper permissions are used for Exchange Integration.

This link. Does not allow for regular users to view. I'm not picking but this question is asked multiple times and everyone has the same issue. 

We cant view the documentation. Could we get that looked at? I am trying to figure out how to configure both SSO and SMTP and at minimum, is helpful to be able to read/understand syntax. 

Just my two cents. 

https://community.acumatica.com/installation-and-configuration-14/how-to-set-up-exchange-online-office-365-and-azure-online-accounts-using-modern-authentication-oauth-2-0-4638

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @riciadmin - you will want to reach out to the administrator of your business account. Your access permissions in the community come through SSO from the setup there. Once that's updated, logout/into the community and you'll be able to access. Regards, Chris 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved