Solved

Shipstation Integration - Connection Error 23R1

• 20 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Has anyone run into the following vague error when trying to connect Shipstation.  I have followed the Shipstaion documentation here:

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026140871-Acumatica#UUID-8a29acb6-2284-4383-9cd4-9d8042e2a078_UUID-5a36552f-1c4a-47ff-a8e5-3a9c8e296fd4

But get the following error shown below.

Any ideas on what the issue maybe?

icon

Best answer by rmillerKimball 1 May 2024, 16:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @StevenRatner In the shipstation platform, please verify the url, username and password etc as shown the help doc.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @StevenRatner support@shipstation.com can help you for any errors. You can also contact your shipstation contact point to get support from the shipstation team.
Contact ShipStation Support – ShipStation Help U.S.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@ChandraM - For the user have you configured it like the following “UserName@Tenant”? Or is it just the username?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@ChandraM - I have reached out to Shipstation to get direct support on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @StevenRatner were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @StevenRatner,

Were you ever able to find a solution? I am dealing with this now and all ShipStation support said was “ask your VAR” (which, is my next step...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Here are some common issues experienced by users, potential causes, and available troubleshooting tips.

Issue

How to troubleshoot or resolve

Connection timeout after upgrade

If you have upgraded your Acumatica package to 23R1 or 23R2 and are experiencing a connection timeout, refusal, or unauthorized message, follow these steps to resolve the issue:

Go to Web Service Endpoints and click on KNShipStationEndpoint. Click Delete.

Acumatica_KNShipStationEndpoint.png

Then, go to Customization Projects(SM204505)>>Shipstation package>>Customization Project Editor>>Publish>>Publish with Cleanup.

Error Message: “An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error in XML. Reason: The element 'Item' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'Name, Quantity, UnitPrice, SKU'.”

Add a description on your product within your Acumatica dashboard, for a successful import.

The Order Date in ShipStation is different than the Order Date in Acumatica.

This usually occurs because the Acumatica server is using a different timezone than the timezone set in the store's settings in ShipStation, which causes the Order Date to be thrown off when converting the timestamp based on time zone.

Update the store's settings so the store is using the same timezone as the server your Acumatica store is hosted on.

Orders placed late in the day are not importing into ShipStation.

Similar to the issue above, this typically occurs because the Acumatica server is using a different timezone than the timezone set in the store's settings in ShipStation, which causes our import process to inadvertently skip ahead.

Update the store's settings so the store is using the same timezone as the server your Acumatica store is hosted on.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18  for your response! That is a very informative list, I will be saving that for future reference.

Fortunately, I was able to resolve my connection issue easily enough by entering in the required fields on the Starship Configuration screen in Acumatica (SS101000). Apparently required fields are… required!

I need to reach out to StarShip to have them update their Acumatica > Starship setup instructions to include that step, as it is never referenced before the connection is established in the Kensium manual, or the Starship help page

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved