GET request for retrieving Purchase Receipts

• 14 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

Recently I faced with such problem :

Earlier such request worked : 

https://abcd.acumatica.com/entity/ARTSDocEndpoint/20.200.001/PurchaseReceipt?$filter=ReceiptNbr eq 'PR001383' and VendoriD eq 'PP1'&$expand=Details

But now it loading all set of data from Acumatica and I get timeout

I set timeout at 10 minutes and after that Acumatica returned all Receipts that are present at Acumatica.

I doublechecked data that I am trying to get via filters and tried to get another data from Acumatica - noting worked. I tried to perform similar request with PurchaseOrder and Vendor entities - everything worked. Also, I checked endpoint and all fields are present for Purchase Receipt

Please help, maybe some addtional configuration should be checked 

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan 
I tried the same request in my local with Default endpoint and it works fine.

Could you please try with the latest version of Default endpoint to see if still get timeout.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan 
I tried the same request in my local with Default endpoint and it works fine.

Could you please try with the latest version of Default endpoint to see if still get timeout.

I tried with Default and problem remains the same

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ivan are you sure that’s the case?

I think what may be happening is that it loads the same record multiple times. Could you check?

If that’s the case, then you probably have some field from detail view mapped to the header of the record in the endpoint.

Also check if there are any customizations altering the behavior of the POReceiptEntry graph.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan are you sure that’s the case?

I think what may be happening is that it loads the same record multiple times. Could you check?

If that’s the case, then you probably have some field from detail view mapped to the header of the record in the endpoint.

Also check if there are any customizations altering the behavior of the POReceiptEntry graph.

Hi @Dmitrii Naumov 

Here is my endpoint, I did not found anything like you described

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ivan well, that OrderNbr in your screenshot is exactly that. As there may be multiple orders for a purchase receipt, you cannot map order nbr field to the top level entity. It’ll mess up the format of the data returned. 

I’m pretty sure if you click that “Validate Entity” button on top it’ll tell you the same.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan well, that OrderNbr in your screenshot is exactly that. As there may be multiple orders for a purchase receipt, you cannot map order nbr field to the top level entity. It’ll mess up the format of the data returned. 

I’m pretty sure if you click that “Validate Entity” button on top it’ll tell you the same.

@Dmitrii Naumov 

I tried ‘Validate entity’ option - it did not throw any warning.

I just deleted Orders, unfortunately result remains the same

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ivan are there any customizations for the Purchase Receipt screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Ivan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved