Solved

Import Scenario - AR Payments and Applications SO Payments

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey everyone, 

I’m having a difficult time with this one. I broke my brain over it over the holiday weekend. I had this working at some point at the beginning of the project last week and I must have accidentally unclicked something and I can’t figure out what. 

I’m bringing in Payments for Sales Orders, so I have an import scenario to add a prepayment and then load the sales order. I keep getting this “Missing operator before the Order operand.” issue. 

Any tips from anyone out there? I’m stumped. 

icon

Best answer by gusl 5 September 2023, 17:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gusl!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@manikantad18 I got this figured out. The error “Missing operator before the Order operand” error was related to missing a single quote for a formula. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. See below for the example:

With Error: ='Manual Payment Import - KAI' + ' ' + Shopify Order+ ' ' + [Name]

Fixed:        ='Manual Payment Import - KAI' + ' ' + 'Shopify Order'+ ' ' + [Name]

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gusl 

Please share the XML report of Import scenario for quick review.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved