Solved

How to erase the uploaded fixed assets?

• 29 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Everyone,

As I am a newbie to the Fixed Asset module...i did a big BUBU...I uploaded a list of fixed assets but later was told that that is not the final list, so how can I erase the first uploaded list? or should I just override the existing list, is this possible?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

mrivera67

icon

Best answer by vkumar 30 March 2022, 08:18

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrivera67 

If the assets are ‘On-Hold’ status, you can delete them using an import scenario.

What exactly is different on new list? Does any information of existing asset change or just the new list has more assets?

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

it says error…

Userlevel 2
Badge

...the uploaded list was not the final one thus the dates, the amounts are all wrong and also the fixed asset number is not correct...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrivera67 

Please check the Trace log and provide the same. Tools > Trace. Expand the details and send us the screenshot.

Regards

Userlevel 2
Badge

here you go…

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrivera67 

Were the assets imported with ‘migration mode’ enabled ( uncheck ‘update GL’ on FA preferences screen)?

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved