Solved

How to create the cash register account?

• 28 April 2022
  • 1 reply

While creating the company I have followed the steps that are mentioned in F100_Financial basics 2022 R1 and I have created company without branches but while coming at the step To Create Cash Accounts in that Step 1 : Creating the Cash Register Account 

Here while doing this step I got an error of branch id cannot be empty.

So how do I fix it?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 April 2022, 18:05

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello, In all cases we should see company/branch in Banking → Cash Accounts screen. All Cash Accounts need to be connected to a company or to a branch and your field is missing.

I think, Try signing all the way out of your browser and back in, to refresh the screen. Are you using a Company/Branch Role?  If so make sure it is connected to your admin user in the Users screen. Try a different browser, or try clearing cash (erase browsing history). I hope one of these ideas causes Branch field to appear in your screen. Let us know.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved