Question

GL Error

• 8 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am trying to Release an invoice but I get an error  that says GL Error Actual Ledger “ must be defined in base currency USD only. This is happening in our live environment but not in the sandbox (which was refreshed yesterday). This leads me to believe that a setting was changed somewhere inadvertently by a user.  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Be sure to report this as a support ticket if you haven’t.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Have the same problem with all transactions in Acumatica after customer added a Budget Ledger.  Nothing will post.

Upon further investigation I found what caused the problem. When I look at the Financial Details on the invoice line I noticed that the Posting Ledger was blank. This was causing the error I described above.  In the sandbox the Posting Ledger was not blank - it said Actual. The only setting I changed in live after doing a refresh to the sandbox was adding a logo to the company file. I decided on a whim to see what would happen if I did the same in the sandbox. Lo and behold, after adding the logo to the company record in the sandbox I observed exactly the same behaviour. That is, the Posting Ledger was now blank just like in live. I’ve tried everything I could think of but I can’t fix the issue. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved