Solved

E invoicing in Acumatica

• 13 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

Do you know whether Acumatica supports E invoicing concepts. Do we require any customizations?

Regards,

Nithya

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 13 September 2022, 13:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nithyashankar71  Could you please elaborate on your question a little bit?

E-Invoicing in Acumatica - So far I did not see this feature in Acumatica as per my knowledge.

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Mani,

E-invoicing is nothing but electronic invoicing. If the sales turnover exceeds the limit prescribed by the Govt. then the company will be applicable for e invoicing. They need to upload their invoices and get acknowledged from the Govt. portal.

Regards,

Nithya

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the details @nithyashankar71 

E-Invoicing in Acumatica - So far I did not see this feature in Acumatica as per my knowledge.

I will check and let you know from my circle.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @nithyashankar71 

The closest thing to what you are looking for would be AP document recognition.

With the digital document flow in place, your company receives invoices from vendors as PDF files attached to emails, and accountants have to manually enter AP bills based on those invoices into the system. The manual entry of these invoices is a time-consuming operation, and errors could be made during the manual entry.

In Acumatica ERP, you can set up automatic recognition of documents attached to incoming emails so that users can create AP documents from those recognized documents with a single click.

Here is the help on that:

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e2f7eaf2-17dd-4517-b06e-9d8225d27113

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Mani

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Kbeatty,

I will check the link what you have proposed but e invoicing concepts is basically related with sales invoice.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Basically, a how-to on getting Acumatica AR sales invoice fields upon Release to send directly to the Government’s E-Invoicing API. 

Would be interested in seeing a general idea on how would one go about doing this. I suspect it involves Web Endpoints, but some pointers would be helpful.

The help references on these screens tends to be fairly tech heavy dealing with customizations and the like, when all we really need is a simple guide on how to get Acumatica to POST / GET / PUT / DELETE requests to a URL with validation and in a specified format.

Badge

Hi,

In the USA, e-invoicing has started getting traction through Digital Business Network Alliance (DBNAlliance).  Anything from Acumatica on e-invoicing, @Doug Johnson ?

Thanks in advance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved