Solved

Add an attribute to an email notification

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Does anyone know how I could add an attribute to an email notification?

We have created a notification for when a user is assigned a new support case. Within this notification I would like to include some of their custom attributes. I can see the option to add an attribute using the data fields; ((Answers.AttributeID.AttributeID)) and ((Answers.Value)). However this only brings in the first attribute in the list. Is it possible to specify an attribute or to bring in more than one?

I can make do with just brining in one particular attribute which I can just place at the top the list, but it would be great if I could bring in more than one.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ebevan 10 March 2022, 15:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Thanks Anacarina. That worked perfectly!

There was slight error in your written response, just in case anybody else is copying. It should be ‘Case’ not ‘Cases’ at the beginning ((Case.ATTRIBUTEID_Attributes)).

Thanks so much for your help,

Emma

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ebevan

Try using ((Case.ATTRIBUTEID_Attributes)) 
See images of example: 

Anacarina Calvo

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved