Solved

when i am assigning to add transfer order in Purchsae recipt its not showing any transfer orders.

• 12 July 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Transfer order also completed and i updated it after conforming shipment

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 July 2022, 13:18

View original

8 replies

Badge +1

@kelsivance44 , please pay attention to this Known Issue : 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @madhu  The created Transfer Order will be appear when you provide the Warehouse like below in the Purchase Receipt screen and verify.

Purchase Receipt Screen → Header Section → Warehouse → Retail

Add Transfer Action popup → From Warehouse → WholeSale  

Badge +1

Hi @kelsivance44 , could you please tell what Acumatica build do you have on your local host and do you have enabled Project-Specific Inventory feature or not? If yes - then do you use this functionality?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @madhu - I have changed best answer to @Naveen Boga 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @madhu  Please click on the Update IN to generate the Transfer Inventory Ref Nbr.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@communitymanager

please change the best answer to @Naveen Boga I selected best answer to my comments please change that best answer to @Naveen Boga comment.

Hi @madhu  Please click on the Update IN to generate the Transfer Inventory Ref Nbr.

@Naveen Boga  Have you ever had the Update IN act like it completed the process but it doesn’t actually generate the Inventory Document? I am having this issue and cannot move forward in the process. Working in my local host.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga  

the inventory reference number is not getting generated after conforming the shipment and updating the inventory as shown below.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved