Solved

When a vendor is added in the Bidding section of a purchase requisition, the warehouses get changed? BUG?

• 8 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

A purchase requisition is created with the warehouse “Service”.

On the shipping tab, the warehouse is identified as Service.

As soon as we select a vendor on the Bidding tab, the Warehouse above changes to a different warehouse as well as on the lines within Line Details.

Why is the warehouse changing as soon as we select the Vendor on the bidding tab? We have checked SKU defaults & vendor defaults and neither of these are specifying a different warehouse.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 8 November 2022, 20:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

I did the same thing you did and got the same results. 

What is the Warehouse on the Vendor record?

When I enter a Requisition, it shows the Wholesale warehouse:

When I add the Vendor, then it defaults to the Vendor’s selected warehouse:

This is correct functionality. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @kbeatty21 ,

There is no warehouse specified on vendor tab in our case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

Does the Requisition have a customer on it? If so, does the customer have a warehouse?

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @jwarren 

Does the Requisition have a customer on it? If so, does the customer have a warehouse?

No customers specified on the requisition either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

No customers specified on the requisition either.

I would ask your VAR to look at it or put a ticket in with Acumatica. If there is no warehouse specified, then it should be using the default. I did not see anything in the Requisition preferences either that would affect this. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved