Solved

Was Invoice Emailed?

• 3 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a quick way to identify all invoices that were not emailed?  The Process Invoices and Memos screen is displaying invoices that were emailed as invoices that can be emailed.  Not sure why invoices that were already emailed are still showing up on the list when I select Email Invoice in the Action field (not all emailed invoices show up, but the list contains many).

Is this a known issue and if so, is there a fix coming soon?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 3 May 2023, 17:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

How do you know that they were emailed already? For me it’s working correctly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @steveruss 

You can see what invoices were emailed already.

On the Invoices, go to the Financial tab:

I then added it to GI for Invoices to see what Invoices were Printed and Emailed, you can also create a filter for those specific:

Userlevel 1

Jeff96 -

I can go to All Emails and search that invoice number and see that it was sent, as well as go into the invoice and see in Activities that it has been sent.  Yet, it shows in the list in Process Invoice and Memos when Email Invoice is selected as the Action.​​​​​​

Userlevel 1

Kandy -

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, this appears to be a data integrity issue.  I’m in the invoice, in the financial tab and I see that Emailed is NOT checked.  But at the same time, I have the activities window open and it’s showing me the email that was sent.  I also see it in All Emails in the Outgoing tab and it does not appear in the Failed Emails.  This was an email that was sent this morning.

Something is not working properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @steveruss 

Just checking are you using the Email invoice option 

If the email is sent using the above option then he checks box will be enabled.

If you are sending an email using a report  then the emailed check will be unchecked only

Userlevel 1

Manikanta -

Our CSR’s are doing the steps you mentioned.  We’ll change our procedure to using the Process Invoice and Memo action of Email Invoice to alleviate the issue.  It would be nice that doing the steps as mentioned above would also update the Emailed check box.  That box should be checked not based on how, but on if the invoice was emailed.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Kandy -

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, this appears to be a data integrity issue.  I’m in the invoice, in the financial tab and I see that Emailed is NOT checked.  But at the same time, I have the activities window open and it’s showing me the email that was sent.  I also see it in All Emails in the Outgoing tab and it does not appear in the Failed Emails.  This was an email that was sent this morning.

Something is not working properly.

Hi @steveruss 

What is the status of the email?

Userlevel 1

Kandy -

It was emailed and confirmed by the customer that they received it.  When our CSR produces the invoices, she uses the Email Invoice button to send.  This isn’t checking off the Emailed check box in the financial tab.  That box appears to only get checked when Process Invoices and Memos is used.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved